Let's maximize your opportunities.
Do you want more flexibility? A promotion? Higher pay? More resources? If you are negotiating with your current employer, this course is for you.
We’ve researched for more than 1,000 hours to master and harness the power of female-driven negotiations. After speaking with hundreds of women, there’s one thing we’ve learned: Women don’t like to negotiate. Despite being very good at their jobs, negotiating in the workplace makes them feel inauthentic and uncomfortable.
Mastering effective negotiation strategies typically takes months, even years. It requires combing through all the research (most of which is geared towards men), and using trial-and-error to determine which of these tactics actually work. Who wants to do that?
You don’t. But we do. Negotiating is our passion and we've have spent thousands of hours perfecting our approach. We used it to generate over a million dollars in value for ourselves and our clients. We're thrilled to bring this proven, research-based approach straight to you.
✓ Identify your negotiation superpower
✓ Improve your outcomes by negotiating collaboratively
✓ Improve your relationships by using a communal ask
✓ Identify which items are negotiable (hint: 60+ items other than base pay!)
✓ 3 steps to a successful micro-negotiation
✓ 9 steps to a successful macro-negotiation
In THIS COURSE, YOU WILL:
Negotiate with Confidence
AND THRIVE AT WORK
Highly recommend this course!
The structure and pacing are easy to follow, and Kathryn kept me engaged throughout. I can see this being helpful both for women who have never tried negotiating as well as women like me who have some negotiation experience but could benefit from a refresher.
The workbook, in particular, is super helpful – I will definitely come back to the 50+ negotiable items and justification examples
any time I’m negotiating at work.
The content is brilliantly structured, offering practical negotiation techniques tailored to women.
I've been trying to learn more about negotiation, but the other things I've read or listened to just don't feel authentic to me. This is the first resource I've found where I feel comfortable implementing the advice and I successfully negotiated a promotion! My only regret is that I didn't have this information earlier in my career.
This course totally changed my perspective on negotiations!
Kathryn outlined tactical, research-based strategies for how to ask for what I deserve. The strategies were geared towards women, so I can actually see myself using them.
This course gave me the skills and confidence I need to go negotiate and will be so helpful in annual reviews!
I spent the early part of my career at two wonderful companies, McKinsey and Lilly Pulitzer, but it wasn’t
until business school that I learned I could negotiate. Unfortunately, many of
the negotiation tactics I came across in books or online were targeted towards men and would backfire
when I used them as a woman. So I spent my second year of business school studying how to
negotiate specifically as a woman under the tutelage of two phenomenal professors. What I learned informed the approach I use today.
Our course gives you the tools you need to become a confident negotiator. You will be more satisfied in your job, become more productive, and have a better relationship with your boss. Also? You'll have more money in your bank account.
1. Worthmore’s Signature Process to Negotiating, taught through 10 online learning modules.
2. A 20-page coursebook to help identify your negotiation goals, potential roadblocks, craft how you will ask and more.
3. Word-for-word scripts women have used to successfully negotiate higher salaries, bigger bonuses, promotions and additional support.
4. Email templates you can use to communicate before and after your negotiation.
5. 3 mindset shifts that will make you a more successful negotiator.
6. A 3-step process to prepare you for micro-negotiations - those small things that come up every day that dramatically influence your happiness, like deadlines, resources, and support.
7. A 9-step process to prepare for macro-negotiations, like annual reviews.
8. Bonus! Transcripts of all 10 learning modules.
9. Bonus! FAQs to maximize your outcomes.
• You are preparing to negotiate with your current employer
• You aren't sure if your current package is fair, or if there are other things you can ask for
• You know what you want, but aren't sure how to ask for it
• You don't want to jeopardize your work relationships
• You want a higher salary, bigger bonus, better benefits, or more support
• You want to build a lifelong skill
The course is completely self-paced. You get to decide when you start and when you finish.
When does the course start and finish?
For a lifetime! After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like, across any and all devices you own.
How long do I have access to the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy. If you are unsatisfied, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We're confident your situation is unique and that is why this course will be the perfect fit. Part of its success is in our ability to help you examine your unique situation and tailor the content to what makes the most sense for you.
What if my situation is unique?
This course was created specifically for high-performing professional women – a group whose time is extremely valuable and limited – and was designed so it could be consumed in single weekend (or one long evening). Though this could easily be a 12-hour course, we have condensed the material into a powerful, concise and fast-moving 60 minutes of instruction, with another ~2 hours of preparation.
What if I don’t have much time?
We are so confident in our method, we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied. No questions asked.