There’s more we can do to be better allies to women of color at work. (We also share more here about the significance of race and the gender pay gap.)
In recognition of Black History Month, we’ve compiled our favorite resources on allyship:
- The most comprehensive guide to racial equity resources we’ve ever seen – Raikes Foundation
- Be a Better Ally – HBR article
- How to be better allies to women of color at work – Fast Company
- Black Women in the Workplace – Q&A with Minda Harts
- Allyship at Work training program – Lean In program that provides a full toolkit of materials to run a program with your coworkers
P.S. If you’re part of a women’s group that wants a great speaker for Women’s History Month, you can check out Kathryn’s Empower Hour here.